We had the pleasure of sitting down with our patient Henry to discuss his experience with Green Dental Care. When Henry first met Dr. Green, he felt miserable about his smile. Henry’s dental health and lifestyle drastically changed after Dr. Green placed 15 dental implants. Read below to learn more about Henry’s dental implant journey.
Henry’s Oral Health
1. How did you feel about your oral health before meeting everyone at Green Dental Care? Did you have any pain or cavities then? What dental problems were you trying to solve?
I didn’t have any teeth and the teeth I did have were not done right. Almost every tooth had a root canal in it, they were pretty messed up. When I was younger, I got some teeth knocked out. I never took care of the rest of them. Never flossed…I never did anything. If I can give you any advice it would be to floss, floss, floss, and brush your teeth twice a day.
Working with Green Dental Care
2. How did you find Green Dental Care?
Dr. Green worked at another practice and that’s where I met him.
3. What did you like about Green Dental Care? Is there a service you liked the most? Why? What about Green Dental Care surprised you the most?
I liked everything. There is not one negative thing I can say about Green Dental Care. There is nothing negative to say about the staff, the office, the care, the prestige. How clean it is, how Dr. Green explains everything, the actual procedure – everything was top-notch. I recommend Dr. Green to everyone I know. He is phenomenal.
Post Dental Implant Treatment
4. How do you feel now that you have a new smile? Has your lifestyle changed in any way?
I am out of pain. I can eat food. People notice my smile and want to know who did it. I feel like a whole new person.
5. What’s the main reason you would recommend Green Dental Care’s services? What would you say to a potential patient who’s interested in Green Dental Care’s services?
I would tell them the doctor has the greatest personality in the world. His demeanor – he’s such an honest person, he’s smart. The staff is just so nice. For caps, cleaning, implants, I personally think you can’t find anyone better. I had 15 implants done, and I’ve never had any pain. Dr. Green offered me pain meds, and I didn’t even need them. It doesn’t hurt. Dr. Green does what he says he’ll do. I hate dentists more than anything in the world, but I love this guy. He’s a class act. You need to tell anyone and everybody you can about him, he’s amazing. If anyone needs dental work done, I recommend Green Dental Care.
Working with patients like Henry is why we do what we do. There is no better feeling than making our patients finally feel proud of their smile. If you or someone you know needs dental implants in Parker, CO, contact Green Dental Care. Our team is happy to sit down with you to answer any questions or concerns about dental implants.