At Green Dental Care, we take you and your family’s dental health so seriously that we have designed a dental savings plan (DSP) to cater for your dental care even if you don’t have insurance. Read on and discover more details about this dental savings plan and how you can benefit when you enroll for it.
What You Get in the Dental Savings Plan
Green Dental Care’s DSP includes;
- 1 Comprehensive Dental Exam
- 1 Annual Dental Exam
- 1 Emergency Dental Exam
- 2 Professional Dental Cleanings
- 2 Screenings for Oral Cancer
- 2 Fluoride Treatments when you come for the dental cleanings.
- Needed dental x-rays during the year of the DSP.
- A variety of discounted services and dental procedures.
DSP Membership Options
At Green Dental Care, Dr. Chris Green, and the entire team believe that there should be no barriers to quality care for people regardless of their insurance status. The following fee schedule has, therefore, been designed to take care of the dental health needs of individuals and families of various sizes as outlined below.
- Single/Individual membership $365 (You save $362 from the fees you would pay for the services included in the plan)
- Dual membership $714 (the two of you save $740 on the normal cost of the services you receive)
- A family of 3 $1,038 (this comes with savings of $1,143 off what you would pay for the services provided under the plan)
- A family of 4 $1,338 (you get to enjoy savings of $1,570 off the cost you would incur if you weren’t on this plan)
- Each additional family member once the four members have been registered attracts a fee of $199.
What Discounted Services Do DSP Members Qualify For?
Root canals, fillings, and crowns. People who are enrolled in the dental savings plan and need these dental procedures get a 15 percent discount on the total cost of the procedures.
Invisalign and other orthodontic procedures. Lack of dental insurance should not stop you from getting the best orthodontic treatment, such as the use of Invisalign to treat underbites, overbites, and other orthodontic issues. For this reason, Green Dental Care in Parker, CO, offers a discount of $500 from the total cost of the needed orthodontic treatment.
Teeth Whitening. We know that over time, medications, pigmented drinks and foods, and other factors can cause your teeth to become discolored or stained. The members of the dental savings plan enjoy teeth whitening treatments as part of their package for having this plan. This treatment alone would cost $325 if you were to pay for it out of pocket!
Have More Questions?
Feel free to call Green Dental Care today. Our staff is waiting to answer any question you may have about the Dental Savings Plan, and any other question about your overall dental health. We want to make sure that you receive the dental health care you need throughout the year whether you have insurance or not, so get in touch with us today!